Sunday, September 11, 2011

May Update


Julia surprised me by moving her chair up the stairs. When I walked by she was just smiling and hanging out like this!


Andy always joins Olivia while she plays on the computer. Those two have such a special bond!


Olivia and her BFF, Malia. At the end of May, Malia and her family moved to South Carolina. We miss you guys!


Ballarina Oliva!


Olivia and Malia at their end of year school party.


Olivia danced her little heart out at her recital. I am so proud you, Princess!


Here she is signing "I Love You" to me. She did this about 6 times. She melts my heart!


Our first Surfside beach trip of the year.  We all had a great time, but Julia was DONE after about and hour and spent the second hour watching videos in the car!


Bathing Beauty!


Just a random day, ready for all kinds of weather---sun or water or rain!


No comments: