April was filled with warmer weather and spending lots of time outside.
Olivia and her friends Malia, Luke, and Mason ran in their first 1K!
And Mommy and her friends ran, too!
Can you believe it! I ran the entire 5k! I used to hate running and was terrible at it, but I started training in January with the Couch to 5K schedule. I plan on running another one this fall.
Cesar and I celebrated our 8 anniversary (a month late) by going to the Davis Mountains, Big Bend, and Fredericksberg. Here we are at the McDonald Observatory. We almost didn't get to see the stars because of the raging wildfires close by. Luckily, the wind changed directions.
Big Bend---hotter than hell
The Rio Grande River
More Rio Grande, and the small Mexican town called Boquillas
We were so lucky to see a Mama bear and her 3 cubs on the street. We followed them for about 10 mintues. Bears and mountain lions are extremely common at Big Bend. We were so glad to be in our car and not on a trail when we saw them!
No comments:
Post a Comment