Friday, September 16, 2011

Kindergarten

Olivia had a wonderful first month of kindergarten! She loves her teacher and comes home happy every day. She already knew a few of the kids in her class, and she's made many new friends. She comes home singing songs and telling me all about what stretches she learned p.e. (sleepy cat, stretchy cat, taco, hummingbird, etc). Of course, she's a chatterbox, so she has moved her clip twice for talking, but her teacher has assured me it's nothing to worry about. I have the priveledge of going up each week to read to her class. I love it, they are all so cute and well behaved! The only downside to this school year is that Olivia is exhausted by 5 o'clock. I'm hoping this will get better over the next few months.

 O at Meet the Teacher.




O in the secret room in the library.

Ready for school!


So happy to start the year!

 Her classroom.

 O and her biggest fan!

No comments: