Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Busted!
Olivia has such a sweet tooth. Twice last week I caught her eating sugary foods without permission! This pic was taken at our house after a friend's going away party. There was one cupcake left and I told her she could have it after everyone left. Will and Olivia decided to take matters into their own hands and pulled down the carton. It fell and the icing landed on the floor. Will's mom and I caught them licking the icing off the floor! Luckily, I had mopped the day before!
One morning, after putting Julia down for a nap, I heard the pantry door close. And this is what I found! She had dragged a kitchen chair into the pantry, found an old Easter basket hanging on a hook, and filled it with marshmellows! I was too busy laughing to be mad. I was just amazed at all the steps she did to achieve her goal! She claimed she wanted to have a "candy party!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! Luke and Olivia could do some damage together!
I want to have a candy party too!!! We will all have to go to Dylans Candy Store in the Galleria. A lot of fun seeing all the candy!!
Post a Comment