Olivia loves to write in her journals! I almost threw this one away beause it was falling apart, but read it first to make sure it wasn't anything too important. I cracked up when I read it, I love how it spans over 3 weeks, and it's so personal, like a diary! She wrote every bit of this herself, privately, I am so proud of her writing! Her first grade teacher is one lucky lady! (My translations are in parentheses)
Bad guy got pen wet. Because she is mean. We do not like Julia.
Now she is nice! And she will not get the pen wet! But she's crying.
Ok? But she's not crying. She's a chatterbox. We are at the hotel! (San Antonio)
Now we are not at the hotel right now.We are at Nana's! They got us a purse!
We are having donuts! We are going to the pool!
She is crying (Julia). We need to stop her!
No comments:
Post a Comment