Olivia dressed up for Go Texan Day at her school. She was so excited to wear her cousin Mark's cowboy boots!
Kindergarten had a special Rodeo outside with 6 different events.
Ridem' Cowgirl!
It was a very windy and cold day, so Olivia did what all cowgirls do, she covered her face with her bandana!
Next up, bean bag toss! And she got it in!
Lasso!
Olivia had a great time at Rodeo Days, her boots, not so much. This is how they looked when I picked up her that afternoon! One was duck taped and the other had completely fallen apart! I was cracking up when I saw her limp to the car! I asked her if it made her sad, she said, "No, not really!"
And our Lil' Cowgirl just HAD to dress up, too! Her Rodeo Day isn't until next week, but she couldn't resist! She's so proud to wear her Daddy's boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment