Olivia finally earned her PlayDoh Ice Cream Shoppe! We had a deal that if she could sleep through the night without waking up to get Mommy for SEVEN days, she could get the Ice Cream Shoppe! She earned it like a champ! We kept a chart on the fridge, and every morning she would be so excited to get her "star". Now she's sleeping throught the night every night! (She had been since before Julia was born, but all the traveling and fevers had her spoiled for Mommy). She loves to make the whole family their ice cream request, she even says, "Coming right up!"
1 comment:
YAY for BOTH OF YOU!! Carli has developed (well, I guess I helped)a rotten sleep habbit lately!I read her this post last night and she said," Oh I want that too!". We made a sleep chart and she gets to put a sticker for every night she goes to bed by herself and stay there all night. This morning, she got her sticker! THANK YOU for sharing your idea!Hopefully we're on the road to recovery! :)
Post a Comment