
As you all know, Olivia is a picky eater. When she heard the song "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" she told me, "I don't like figgy pudding. But Nora likes pudding." (Nora's in her class.) I decided to change that! I had heard of painting with pudding before, but never actually tried it. So I gave her some pudding and told her it was okay to taste it. At first, she didn't want to, but eventually she tried, and she LOVED it! Now she wants to paint with pudding every day! I always looking for ways to get her to try new food, even if they aren't so healthy!
p.s. pudding is calcium fortifed so it's not all bad!
p.s.s. Doesn't her hair look so pretty in a ponytail? Well, she hates it! Refuses to wear it that way. Or to let me wash it or comb it, for that matter.
1 comment:
YUMMY!
Her hair looks so cute in a ponytail!
Post a Comment