Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Bells Come To Visit

Lori, Mark, and Patrick came to visit for the weekend. We went to Brazos Bend State Park for the day. The weather was gorgeous and it was also Heritage Days. There were many tents set up for kids to "explore". Olivia and Patrick had a blast! And Julia was a perfect angel sleeping in her sling the entire time!

Checking out pond life.
Getting a close up view of fresh-water shrimp.

Touching a tarantula!


Check out the baby alligators!



Isn't he cute!






Mama and her girls!

Touching a corn snake! Olivia is so brave!

63 steps up the observatory tower!



This alligator was about 30 feet away. Too close for comfort! But the alligators are lazy and used to people so they could care less.


Swinging like a monkey!



Yes, I actually carried both of them, but only for a minute or two!

1 comment:

B, E and C's Mommy said...

Hey Lindsay,
Thanks for the encouragement. My only experience with a SCH was a very severe one, so that is what I have to compare to. I think this one is smaller, but it doesn't help me relax when the nurse says, "We don't usually deal with these, so I don't know much about them." I am expecting to hemmorhage simply because of where the clot is located...at least I know it might happen this time. I am just going to stay on bed rest and pray that this one has a healthy outcome like yours! Your story REALLY helped me relax a little this morning, so thank you!!! Congrats on Julia!!! I haven't checked your blog in a few weeks, so I had no idea that you delievered. You have beautiful baby girls!
xoxo
Angie