
Olivia loves playing "tea party" with her tea set. She uses to cereal to feed all of her animals using the bowls and teacups. She even makes little eating and drinking noises. It's adorable!
Yes, her eye is swollen in this picture. She had 2 mosquito bites on her eyelid that made it swell up. The itching bothered her some, but she was a trooper. At one point she had a Barbiebandaid over her eyebrow, but that was just for show!
If you look carefully in the picture, you can see her frog potty. I potty trained her a few weeks ago, and it went perfect! By day 3 she was a pro! She is really good about telling me when she needs to go, even in public places. I am so proud of her!!! I'm really glad I put it off until summer and waited until she was really ready, because it made it so much easier!
1 comment:
I can't wait until our girlies get together! They'll have fun feeding all the animals!
Post a Comment