Thursday, October 09, 2008

Olivia update

Olivia is almost 27 months. I thought I'd give you an update about our BUSY little girl.
  • She now sleeps in her "big-girl" bed and loves it!
  • She is Miss Independent and is always on the go
  • Olivia loves animals, especially elephants!
  • She loves to read--current favorites are Big Red Barn, Polar Bear Polar Bear, and "The Princess Book"
  • She loves to sing--her current favorites are "ABC's", "Baa Baa Black Sheep", "Row Row Row You're Boat", and "Twinkle Twinkle"
  • She refuses to drink milk; luckily she still loves yogurt and cheese
  • Olivia loves doing flips---on the couch, floor, grass, ANYWHERE!
  • Her favorite shows are Dora, Diego, Sesame Street, and Caliou (but she doesn't sit still for long, she watches them as she plays)
  • Olivia knows her numbers and colors in Spanish, plus the words for water, bread, elephant, cat, kiss, and ball
  • She has no fears----she'll climb anything, ride anything, and pet anything!
  • She is completely addicted to her blanket---you know, the huge one she drags around everywhere! The paci is still around, but not as much
  • Olivia rarely walks anywhere, she is always hopping, skipping, and running!
  • Her vocabulary is increasing everyday; she is always amazing us with new phrases! Today she said "3,2,1 Blastoff!". Since we didn't teach her that, I'm assuming she learned it at school!
  • She is amazing, beautiful, smart, silly, kind, and loving..........I am so proud of her!!!!

No comments: