Tuesday, March 18, 2008

North Carolina

Mommy's Princess.
D.D. and Brad at Duke Garden's.

We went on a carriage ride through Downtown Wilmington. I loved hearing the horse's hooves go "clickety clack", I almost fell asleep!



Wilmington, NC


D.D. gave me a few lessons on flowers. These have very strong smell.





Daddy's Little Girl!

Happy 5th Anniversary Mommy and Daddy!




Brad drove us to Wrightsville Beach. It was beautiful, but very windy. We didn't last too long on the beach because the sand was blowing everywhere.


I was such a trooper eating out every night! In this picture, we are at Top of the Hill, a NCU hangout.



I touched my first snake! No fears!




Family Portrait!








I was quick to spot the first butterfly. No joke, I walked in rain forest, and while the adults were still talking, I walked up to my butterfly friend and pointed him out. Nana would be proud!




We took a trip to Durham, NC to visit D.D. and Brad. First, we visited the Butterfly Museum at the Museum of Life and Science.

No comments: